Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's just the beginning...

...a usual New Year started some days ago...well, it was not as usual as I thought... it brought lots of changes to my near and dear ones...

Yet another Republic year, for my country...
New life, for my friends...
Next generation thoughts, for my parents...
New plans and partnerships, for my collegues...
New bondings, in my family...

Along with that...
A beginning of the long awaited Blogging initiative now, for me...

Yeah, it is time to blog. A long awaited one... do not ask me how long... you would be surprised to hear my answer ;-). Thought I would never start blogging in this life... thanks for my disbelief in next life ;-).

...not the new year, every day is special to start anything good...
...not the money, I had been without it...
...not the loneliness, I am not alone... and I am not lonely ;-)...
triggered me to begin now...

Then what? hmmmm, I really do not know... just thought I must not push it further.

Maybe it is just the thought that the secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings, so kicked this off now to keep my savings and ofcourse to earn more.... (hey hey, hang on... not money... people ofcourse ;-)).

or Maybe this Pongal trip to my farm with my entire family...
or Maybe it is due to what happened recently in my previous organization...
or Maybe my friends who are blog freaks...
or Maybe I have time now to breathe for myself ;-).

or Maybe... ufff... is it so important to know what triggered me? well no... if I find it, I will go nowhere else than this place ;-).

Now my friends.. let us move on...

I know initiating is just one third of the work. In my experience, none of the initiatives are successful if it is not owned. The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. I am glad that I am making that first step now, hoping that my friends and family will join me in this journey...

Feel free to walk with me... It's just the beginning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to your disbelief in afterlife Kari! Wish you keep it going unlike my night-time brushing, cleaning my cluttered desk and tons of other initiatives. May be I'll try mine in afterlife. :)

Anonymous said...

Good Start ..

Apart from the resons mentioned above ,i guess there is a strong reason which triggered you to finally attempt your post ..

Good Work